Mom and I want to move to Tennessee ASAP!!!$500(Carthage, TN)

Hello. Mom and I want to move to Tennessee about 2 years ago. My aunt lives in Pleasant Shade, TN in Smith County. She said to us if we find a place, My aunt will help us move. My aunt will give whoever the money to so we can move ASAP. We are looking for 2 or 3 beds, 1 or 2 baths then a lot of land. It can be a house or a trailer. Location have to be Pleasant Shade, Gainesboro, Hartsville, Cookeville or Baxter. My phone number is 1-843-397-4348 we live in Conway, SC. My cell is 1-843-593-8965 text me on that if you can.